There is hardly anyone who does not like brownies, children or older all eat it with good taste. Here we are going to tell you the quick brownie recipe. It is prepared quickly and is also very tasty. If you have small children in your house, they will also like it very much. You can enjoy its taste by making it anytime.
Ingredients for 10 Brownies
All-purpose flour 220g
Half teaspoon salt
Half teaspoon baking powder
One-fourth cup butter melted
Three-fourth cup powder sugar
Cocoa powder 60g
1 large egg
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
10 milk chocolate truffles
2 tb spoons powdered sugar, for dusting
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C. Pencil a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, salt, and baking powder together.
3. In a large bowl, combine the oil, melted butter, sugar, and cocoa powder and whisk.
4. Add the egg and vanilla and mix until the ingredients are combined.
5. Add the flour mixture, and mix with a spatula through and through.
6. Roll the dough into 5cm balls. Press a truffle into each dough ball and wrap the dough around. Place onto a parchment paper-covered baking pan.
7. Bake for 10 minutes, until the dough is slightly firm to the touch.